Over the Side Immersion Heaters
If you have a location where it is difficult to install a traditional through the side immersion heater, an over the side immersion heater is the perfect option. This type of heater can be dropped through the top of your vessel, leaving the heating element along the side or bottom of your holding tank.
This type of heater is available in a wide variety of formats and is installed with heating elements constructed of various materials. You can find a wide range of shapes, kilowatt ratings, and ways to mount this type of heaters, making them ideal for your industrial heating needs.
Immersion Heaters with Flanges
This type of immersion heater has a tube element that is welded to a flange and comes with wiring boxes to allow for electrical connections. These heaters come in a vast selection of kilowatt ranges and voltages, flange sizes, and terminal and sheath housings. This flexibility and adaptability make them an excellent choice for a wide variety of your heating needs. They’re easy to install and maintain. This heating method is highly efficient, and energy output is easy to control. To maintain high quality elements, we only use George T Hall Thermostat with our heaters.
Screw Plug or Threaded Immersion Heaters
This type of immersion heater consists of a tubular element that is bent like a bobby pin, then welded on to a screw plug. The heater comes with wiring boxes for electrical installation. They come in a wide variety of standard screw plug sizes, voltages, kilowatt ratings, thermostats, terminal housings, and more, and they’re great for numerous applications.
Key Attributes of the Immersion Heaters
Our quality of work is our top priority. Here is a complete list of features.
- Full wattage range-low temperature, medium temperature, and high-temperature heating.
- Moisture resistance
- Options for hazardous fluids hearing
- Availability of customized immersion heaters
- Optional flanges of different standards such as; copper nickel, manifold covers, bulkhead, weld neck, slip on, steel, etc.
- Thermowell feature
- Easy replaceable elements to reduce cost
- All heaters are rotary swaged for longevity
- Easily replaceable elements to reduce costs and long-term savings
- Ability to maintain core structure
- Customer supplied controller can be installed or integrated dial thermostat