- Designed for applications requiring continuous sheath temperatures of up to 2000°F (1095°C)
- Outer sheath is available in Incoloy 800 or Inconel 600
- Elements may be designed with one, two, or three independently controllable zones making it ideal for multiple zone platens.
- Undersized diameter reduces risk of binding or seizing allowing for easy removal and less down time.
- Heat transfer by means of radiation causes continuing oxidation of the sheath and inside of wall of the fitting.
- The oxidation produces excellent heat transfer and improved emissivity allowing sheath and process temperatures to be nearly identical.
- To prevent element burn out, coils are individually sheathed and swaged into a high temperature outer tube.
- Variety of terminations available. Standard assemblies are manufactured with flexible leads capable of withstanding up to 842°F (450°C) continuous. Lead armor may be added to protect from wear and tear.